Terms & Conditions
Unit B Compass Centre North
Chatham ME4 4YG
- Use of Site – Comms Centre International Ltd authorises you to view and download the materials from this website (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorised use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorisation to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
- Links to Third Party Websites – While this Site may contain links to third party sites, Comms Centre International Ltd is not responsible for the content of any linked sites. Comms Centre International Ltd provides these links as a convenience and does not endorse the companies or contents of any linked sites. If you decide to access any of the third-party web sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- Copyright – Comms Centre Ltd, its suppliers or the original creator of the material own all copyrights to material on the Site and all other intellectual property rights related to the Site.
- Trademarks – Comms Centre and the Comms Centre logo are trademarks or service marks, registered or not, of Comms Centre International Ltd. Nothing in this Site may be interpreted so as to grant to you, directly or indirectly, the use of a trademark or service mark reproduced on the Site, whether belonging to Comms Centre International Ltd or third party suppliers, without the written permission of Comms Centre International Ltd.
- Images – Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- Limitation of Liability – Comms Centre International Ltd, its related companies, directors, employees, representatives or agents may not under any circumstances be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use (or the inability of use) the Site or any material on the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, the loss of data or loss of profit, even if Comms Centre International was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Accuracy – While Comms Centre International Ltd attempts to provide accurate information on the Site, it assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Comms Centre International Ltd may change the information on the Site, or the products mentioned, at anytime without notice. Material on the Site and the Site itself is provided “As Is” and Comms Centre International Ltd does not provide any warranty of any kind, express or implied. Comms Centre International Ltd specifically disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Site or any content on the Site.
- Returns – If you need to return an item for any valid reason, please contact our sales team. Please note we have a 30% restocking fee for all stock order returns. For bespoke, made to order and cut cable we do have a 100% restocking fee as stated on all quotations. We offer collections of returnable orders for £25.