- This HDPF racking system is designed for the installation of structured cabling products as well as a number of active products.
- Utilising the vertical management arms supplied with the products, allowing moves, changes and access to all cables throughout the life of the installation.
- Can be installed in a stand alone installation or back to back to provide additional depth and space utilisation.
- Can be used in data centres and for network cabling.
- Comes with a fully assembled welded steel construction.
- Reduced footprint with high density cabling capabilities.
- No sharp edges or tight corners.
- The rack is compatible with 12 tubular, side cable management arms allowing ease of patching from side to side.
- Large base and roof apertures for cable loom entry.
- Comprehensive earth bonding points are included.
- Side panels are lockable for increased security.
- Front doors are available in plain steel, glazed and wardrobe style.
Prism High Density Patching Frame
The Prism HDPF has been designed to compliment the existing Pi enclosure range. Where there is a need for focussed structured cabling management, the HDPF is the perfect solution. Manufactured in a reduced footprint to allow the use of this product in areas where conventional enclosures cannot be installed.
27U, 42U, 45U