Be ready for a broad range of troubleshooting scenarios with the handheld OneTouch AT G2 Network Assistant.
The tester incorporates dual copper and fibre-optic test ports to facilitate troubleshooting of 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted pair and 100/1000 Mbps fibre ethernet networks. The dual ports simplifies inline packet capture and VoIP monitoring by eliminating the need for mirror ports or taps. For troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks, the OneTouch AT G2 tester incorporates an 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi radio with a 3×3 antenna. When connected to both wired and Wi-Fi networks the tester displays test results side-by-side on a single page to aid in problem domain isolation.
The OneTouch AT G2 module has dual 10/100/1G copper/fibre Ethernet test ports and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio. Time spent troubleshooting network performance problems takes away from critical projects.
- Empower IT, professional teams, to effectively validate, and troubleshoot Ethernet and Wi-Fi access networks
- All-in-one: a handheld tester combining infrastructure, network service and end-to-end path performance measurement in one tool.
Standardise: Network engineers can pre-program AutoTest profiles for field technicians to choose that automatically run a suite of tests with the press of a button, enabling identification of the most common problems in about a minute.
- Authoritative: Measure end-to-end path performance prior to and after the deployment of new services or network infrastructure to assess network readiness and post-deployment to prove SLA compliance.
- Visibility: Switched Ethernet, as well as Wi-Fi discovery and analysis, provides visibility and documentation into connected devices, key device properties and problems.
- Collaborative: Engineers can take full remote-control of the OneTouch AT to collaborate with on-site technicians and speed isolation of issues.
- Centralised Management: The Link-Live Cloud Service is a portal that offers visibility into all test results and project progress from any netAlly handheld network test tool (LinkSprinter, LinkRunner AT, LinkRunner G2, AirCheck G2 and OneTouch AT) when the tester is dispatched for troubleshooting or validating network installation.
- VoIP Ready: The G2 module troubleshoots desktop SIP/SCCP-based VoIP problems in real-time with inline call monitoring, logging and scoring.
- Copper and fibre-optic cable testing (Supported with OneTouch AT G2 module) means you can troubleshoot cable performance quickly by measuring twisted pair cable wiremap and length.
- Use cable identifiers and tone probe to locate and identify cables. Measure the optical power received through fibre-optic links. Verify the cleanliness of fibre-optic connections by viewing connector end faces with the optional USB video probe.
- PoE testing (Supported with OneTouch AT G2 Module) means you can verify the successful delivery of PoE with the TruePower™ load test. Emulate an 802.3at (PoE+) class 1-4 powered device and measure power up to 25.5 watts. See the requested and received PoE class, the pairs used, the PSE type, measured PoE voltage unloaded and under load, and PoE power under load.
- 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps copper/fibre
- 1x 802.11a/b/g/n/ac test module
- Versiv platform
- 2x 1G SX SFP fibre transceivers
- External directional antenna with mounting clip
- SD card
- Frame carry strap
- Hand strap
- AC adapter and line cord
- USB flash drive
- Wireview wire mappers #1-#6,
- RJ-45 patch cable and coupler
- Soft carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
- Resource CD with a users manual
There are 3 models in the range
- 1TG2-1500 : Wired (Copper & Fibre) testing for speeds up to 1 Gbps
- 1TG2-3000: Wired (Copper & Fibre) for speeds up to 1 Gbps, plus Wireless for speeds up to 600 Mbps.
- 1T10G-1000: Wired (Copper & Fibre) testing for speeds up to 10G for validation tests