The netAlly LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the quickest and most complete copper cable network connectivity tester. This rugged, handheld tester speeds troubleshooting and reporting with a comprehensive one-button AutoTest and zero-touch Link-Live cloud reporting.
The LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester performs your required set of network connectivity tests in 10 seconds, enabling you to quickly and accurately identify and solve network connectivity problems. Cloud reporting automatically uploads network connectivity test results to the Link-Live Cloud Service for reporting and project management.
- Use network connectivity test to accurately test and identify network connectivity problems with the 10 second AutoTest
- Network connectivity test for twisted pair rates
- Verify twisted pair Ethernet cable length and wiremap with the network cable tester
- Discover the nearest switch and VLAN
- Save network connectivity test results on the network tester or in the cloud with zero-touch reporting
- Streamline management of network connectivity test results, reports, projects and staff with the companion Link-Live Cloud Service
- LinkRunner AT 1000 / 2000 tester with AA battery pack
- 4 AA batteries
- LinkRunner AT Manager software CD
- USB cable
- Getting Started Guide
- Soft case
LinkRunner AT is available in two models: LRAT-2000 and LRAT-1000. LinkRunner AT 2000 adds the following exclusive* features:
- Fibre support
- TruePower™ PoE loading
- IPv6 support
- Reflector support
- More reports: 50 instead of 10
*These exclusive features cannot be added to the LinkRunner AT 1000.