The netAlly LinkRunner AT 2000 Kit Network Auto-Tester is the quickest and most complete copper and fibre cable network connectivity tester. This rugged, handheld tester speeds troubleshooting and reporting with a comprehensive one-button AutoTest and zero-touch Link-Live cloud reporting.
The LinkRunner AT 2000 Kit Network Auto-Tester performs your required set of network connectivity tests in 10 seconds, enabling you to quickly and accurately identify and solve network connectivity problems. Cloud reporting automatically uploads network connectivity test results to the Link-Live Cloud Service for reporting and project management.
- Use network connectivity test to accurately test and identify network connectivity problems with the 10 second AutoTest
- Network connectivity test for twisted pair and fibre optic Ethernet links at 10, 100 and Gigabit rates
- Verify twisted pair Ethernet cable length and wiremap with the network cable tester
- Measure Power over Ethernet under a load with the TruePower™ Power over Ethernet (POE) tester
- Discover the nearest switch and VLAN
- Save network connectivity test results on the network tester or in the cloud with zero-touch reporting
- Streamline management of network connectivity test results, reports, projects and staff with the companion Link-Live Cloud Service
- LinkRunner AT 2000 tester with Li-ion battery
- Wireview Cable ID #1-#6
- RJ-45 coupler
- LinkRunner AT Manager software CD
- USB cable
- Deluxe carrying case