The Leviton Uniboot Patch Cord has been designed for use in high-density data centre applications.
The reduced cable diameter improves cable management by reducing the total volume of cable without reducing fibre count and is the perfect solution for improving accessibility in high-density cross-connect systems. The polarity of the uniboot patch cord can also be switched at the point of installation, making it a flexible choice for any fibre network.
• Uniboot design – allows for thin 2mm patch cords which creates ease of access and less dense patch cord routing
• Bend insensitive fibre as standard
• Switchable boot – removable and switchable boots allow for change in polarity at the installation location
• Shorter boot – the uniboot is a shorter length than standard duplex patch cords allowing for reduced radius routing, using less cabinet space
• Individually tested and certified
• Included in the Leviton 25-Year System Warranty when used in conjunction with Leviton fibre cabling and connectivity. System warranties are available for qualified projects installed by certified contractors