LEVITON Loose Tube Fibre Optic Cable
– The Loose Tube is suitable for both Internal and External use.
– Single central tube containing 1 to 24 fibres.
– The water blocking gel within it provides moisture protection for cable installation ducts.
– Physical protection and tensile strength are provided by aramid yarn or fibreglass wound around the tube.
– Polyethylene jacket version available for direct burial external use.
– This loose tube fibre optic cable is light weight and small in diameter.
– Cost effective.
– Available in OM1.OM3,OM4 Multimode and OS2 Singlemode.
– Meets Euroclass Eca. Cables meeting Cca or B2ca are also available in some fibre counts.
– Other colours are available upon request.