LEVITON Blolite™ Fibre
The Leviton Blolite system offers a complete range of high quality singlemode and multimode optical fibre.
- Blolite individual-blown fibre is a point-to-point solution suited to applications such as fibre to the desk/home, backbone links, campus, and data centre applications.
- The specially coated single fibres are blown through the MicroDucts using ‘dry’ air and can be installed in very complex routes often found within buildings.
- Leviton Blolite fibre offers up to 12 fibre colours in a range of fibre types capable of withstanding standard air-blown fibre installation practices.
- Blolite fibre is suitable for blown-fibre installations in pre-installed Leviton Blolite MicroDucts.
- The Blowlite fibre is strippable with standard tools.
- Compatible with standard connector types.
- Supplied on plastic spools in 2km or 4km lengths for installation into Blolite 3mm, 5mm and 8mm MicroDuct.
- Allows for added security to the network by providing the ability to diversify routings to surrounded locations.
- Fibres are individually colour-coded.
- Customizable fibre selection including singlemode or multi-mode to suit a variety of applications.
- Up-coated to mechanically protect the fibre.
- Outer buffering resin containing colour, anti-static and friction reducing agents.
- Optimized blowing performance and superior installation distances.
- Included in the Leviton Limited 25-Year System Warranty when used in conjunction with Leviton connectivity.
- System warranties are available for qualified projects installed by certified contractors.