Fluke Networks OFP2-100-SI Optifiber Pro Singlemode OTDR V2, with Inspection Kit & WiFi
The OptiFiber Pro® Series OTDRs are the Tier 2 (extended) fibre certification solution for Datacentres, Outside Plant (OSP), FTTx and PON environments and are part of the Versiv™ Cabling Certification system.
Fluke Networks’ OptiFiber Pro Series OTDRs are designed to make every level of user more efficient whether working in data centres, outside plant, FTTx or PON applications.
- Full OTDR capability that certifies fibre performance based on industry standards or customer specifications
- Complaint with ISO and TIA standards
- Capacitive touchscreen with gesture based interface
- Test times as short as two seconds in Quick Test mode
- Quickly test datacenter fibre with pre-programmed settings
- Troubleshoot datacenter fibre links with short patch cables and many connectors because of ultra short dead zones
- Easily characterise all connectors, splices and areas of high loss with graphical EventMap view
- Pass/Fail certification of fibre-optic connector endfaces
- Reduce network downtime by quickly and precisely identifying faults on all fibre types
- Built-in Visual Fault Locator (VFL) easily identifies damaged fibres
(1) Versiv 2 Mainframe
(1) OptiFiber Pro Singlemode OTDR module
USB Interface Cable
(2) Quick Clean Cleaners (1.25/2.50 mm)
(2) SC/LC Singlemode Launch Cables—50 µm
(1) OTDR source port interchangeable LC adapters
USB Fiber Inspection Video Probe with 4 Tips
SC/SC Simplex Adaptor
(2) Launch Fiber Hanging straps and magnets
Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guides.