Fluke Networks OptiFiber Pro Singlemode & 140 HDR OTDR V2 Kit with Inspection and WiFi
The OptiFiber Pro HDR OTDRs are aimed at contractors, installers and network owners working on FTTx, PON, datacenter and premise network cabling. These have a high dynamic range and are able to test and document applications supporting outside plant (OSP) back-haul and long-haul services, peer-to-peer (P2P), passive optical network (PON), and fiber-to-the-premises installations.
- Multiple wavelengths (850, 1300, 1310,1490, 1550 and 1625 nm) support LAN, datacentres, PON, FTTx and outside plant applications.
- Automated setup senses fibre characteristics and sets measurement parameters
- Manual Expert mode allows simple adjustments to automated settings for detailed testing.
- EventMap automatically identifies events including connectors, splices, bends, and splitters
- Gesture-based interface allows fast, in-depth trace analysis
- SmartLoop™ OTDR technology tests two fibres in a single test eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
- Instantaneous on-board bi-directional averaging results included as standard
- Integrates with LinkWare™ Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
- Future-ready VersivTM design supports copper certification to Category 8, fibre loss and inspection.
- (1) Versiv 2 Mainframe
- (1) OptiFiber Pro Singlemode + 1490 HDR OTDR module (1310, 1490, 1550 nm)
- Shoulder Strap, USB Interface Cable
- Carry Case
- Versiv Field Case
- AC Charger, 2.50 mm Quick Clean Cleaner
- (2) SCAPC/SCAPC Singlemode TRCs —9 µm
- USB Fiber Inspection Video Probe with 4 Tips
- SCAPC/SCAPC Simplex Adaptor
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guides.