Fluke Networks OFP2-100-Q OptiFibre Pro Quad OTDR V2, with WiFi
The OptiFiber Pro® Series OTDRs are the Tier 2 (extended) fiber certification solution for Datacentres, Outside Plant (OSP), FTTx and PON environments and are part of the Versiv™ Cabling Certification system.
Fluke Networks’ OptiFiber Pro Series OTDRs are designed to make every level of user more efficient whether working in data centres, outside plant, FTTx or PON applications.
- Full OTDR capability that certifies fibre performance based on industry standards or customer specifications
- Complaint with ISO and TIA standards
- Capacitive touchscreen with gesture based interface
- Test times as short as two seconds in Quick Test mode
- Quickly test datacenter fibre with pre-programmed settings
- Troubleshoot datacenter fibre links with short patch cables and many connectors because of ultra short dead zones
- Easily characterise all connectors, splices and areas of high loss with graphical EventMap view
- Pass/Fail certification of fibre optic connector endfaces
- Reduce network downtime by quickly and precisely identifying faults on all fibre types
- Built-in Visual Fault Locator (VFL) easily identifies damaged fibres
- (1) Versiv 2 Mainframe
- (1) OptiFiber Pro Quad OTDR module
- Shoulder Strap
- Carry Case
- USB Interface Cable
- Carry Case
- AC Charger
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guides.