Fluke Networks OptiFiber Pro OTDR V2 Kit with Wi-Fi (1310, 1550, 1625,nm) Optifiber Pro singlemode + 1625 HDR OTDR V2 Kit with WiFi
The OptiFiber Pro HDR OTDRs are aimed at contractors, installers and network owners working on FTTx, PON, datacenter and premise network cabling. These have a high dynamic range and are able to test and document applications supporting outside plant (OSP) back-haul and long-haul services, peer-to-peer (P2P), passive optical network (PON), and fibre-to-the-premises installations.
- Multiple wavelengths (850, 1300, 1310,1490, 1550 and 1625 nm)
- Generate reports using LinkWare
- Standard inspection tips supplied (where applicable) are 1.25mm and 2.5mm universal patch lead tips and SC/FC and LC bulkhead tips
- Manual Expert mode allows simple adjustments to automated settings for detailed testing.
- EventMap automatically identifies events including connectors, splices, bends, and splitters
- (1) Versiv 2 Mainframe
- (1) OptiFiber Pro HDR Singlemode OTDR module (1310, 1550, 1625 nm)
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Interface Cable
- Carry Case
- AC Charger
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guides.