Fluke Networks Optifiber Pro Multimode V2 with WiFi
The OptiFiber Pro® Series OTDRs are the Tier 2 (extended) fibre certification solution for Datacentres, Outside Plant (OSP), FTTx and PON environments and are part of the Versiv™ Cabling Certification system.
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis, easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of of technicians of all skill levels.
- Multiple wavelengths support a variety of applications: 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625 nm.
- Splitter detection for automated discovery of splitters. Up to 3 cascaded splitters may be found or manually configured.
- Expert Manual Mode – simplifies experimentation which allows you to zero in on the part of the trace that interests you.
- Stackable results and batch processing of traces.
- Compatible with LinkWare™ Live.
- Test times as short as two seconds in Quick Test mode.
- Quickly test datacenter fibre with pre-programmed settings.
- Troubleshoot datacenter fibre links with short patch cables and many connectors because of ultra short dead zones.
- Pass/Fail certification of fibre optic connector endfaces.
- ProjX management system increases return on investment by reducing errors.
- Reduce network downtime by quickly and precisely identifying faults on all fibre types.
- Built-in Visual Fault Locator (VFL) easily identifies damaged fibres.
- (1) Versiv 2 Mainframe
- (1) OptiFiber Pro Multimode OTDR module
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Interface Cable
- Carry Case
- AC Charger
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guides.