Fluke Networks OptiFiber Pro Singlemode OTDR V2 Kit with Inspection and WiFi
Fluke Networks’ OptiFiber® Pro Series OTDRs make novices and experts faster. Automated trace analysis and setup supports applications including data centers, PON and outside plant.
- Multiple wavelengths (850, 1300, 1310,1490, 1550 and 1625 nm) support LAN, datacentres, PON, FTTx and outside plant applications.
- Automated setup senses fibre characteristics and sets measurement parameters
- Manual Expert mode allows simple adjustments to automated settings for detailed testing.
- EventMap automatically identifies events including connectors, splices, bends, and splitters
- Gesture-based interface allows fast, in-depth trace analysis
- SmartLoop™ OTDR technology tests two fibres in a single test eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
- Instantaneous on-board bi-directional averaging results included as standard
- Integrates with LinkWare™ Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
- Future-ready VersivTM design supports copper certification to Category 8, fibre loss and inspection.
- (1) Versiv 2 Mainframe
- (1) OptiFiber Pro Singlemode OTDR module
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Interface Cable
- Carry Case
- AC Charger
- (2) Quick Clean Cleaners (1.25/2.50 mm)
- (2) SC/LC Singlemode Launch Cables—50 µm
- (1) OTDR source port interchangeable LC adapters
- USB Fiber Inspection Video Probe with 4 Tips
- SC/SC Simplex Adaptor
- (2) Launch Fiber Hanging straps and magnets
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guides.