MicroScanner2 Professional Kit – Including MS2-100 Remote, Indentifiers 2-7, Intellitone Pro 200 Probe, Accessories & Carry Case
The Fluke MicroScanner2 Professional Kit is part of our Cable Testing and Measurement range.
- Has a revolutionary interface with a graphical wiremap, length, cable ID and distance to fault displayed on one screen.
- Tests all common media types including; RJ11, RJ45, Coax with no need for adaptors.
- Intellitone Toning works to locate virtually any cable or wire pair with Intellitone digital and analog toning.
- Has a VDV Service Detection which verifies today’s media services including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS and PoE.
- Comes with a rugged housing, integrated rubber holster which enhances grip and makes it durable enough for the toughest jobs.
- Has an oversized display, with a large backlit LCD making its results crystal clear, whether in bright sunshine or in a dark closet.
- Presents a revolutionary change in voice, data and video cable testing.
- It begins by taking results from what were four different test modes and displaying them all at once – graphical wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device.
- Its integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax test ports support virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing with no need for awkward adapters.
- The MicroScanner2 makes high quality installations more efficient than ever before.
- Provides faster, more comprehensive troubleshooting.
- Intellitone Pro 200 Probe, accessories and a carry case.
- The kit includes the MS2-100 WireMap adaptor, remote identifiers 2-7.