Fluke Networks Microscanner 2 Cable Verifier
The Fluke MicroScanner 2 Cable Verifier is part of our Cable Testing and Measurement range. It begins by taking results from what were four different test modes and displaying them all at once – graphical wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device.
- Comes with a WireMap adaptor.
- Has a revolutionary interface with a graphical wiremap, length, cable ID and distance to fault displayed on one screen.
- Also comes with multimedia support by testing all common media types including; RJ11, RJ45, Coax with no need for adaptors.
- Has Intellitone Toning which works to locate virtually any cable or wire pair with Intellitone digital and analog toning.
- Has a VDV Service Detection which verifies today’s media services including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS and PoE.
- Comes with a rugged housing, integrated rubber holster which enhances grip and makes it durable enough for the toughest jobs.
- LCD display gives crystal clear results, whether in bright sunshine or in a dark closet.
- The MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier presents a revolutionary change in voice, data and video cable testing.
- Its integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax test ports support virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing with no need for awkward adapters.
- Provides faster, more comprehensive troubleshooting.