FiberLert™ Live Fibre Detector
Detects active fibre signals for testing ports, cables and polarity.
- Detects optical power in single-mode and multimode fibre wavelengths (near infrared range 850 nm to 1625 nm)
- No setup or interpretation needed – light and sound indicate presence of an optical signal
- “Non contact” detector reduces the risk of contamination and damage
- Suitable for ports and patch cords, SM, MM, UPC and APC connections
- LightBeat™ flashes to indicate operation and battery status; powers off after five minutes of inactivity to preserve battery life (2xAAA, included)
- Two-year warranty