Fluke Networks CableIQ Qualification Tester
The Fluke Networks CableIQ Qualification Tester is part of our Cable Testing and Measurement range. The tester troubleshoots and qualifies Ethernet network cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP).
- Comes with a remote adaptor and a soft carrying case.
- Ability to see if your existing cabling has the bandwidth to support voice 10/100, VoIP, or Gigabit Ethernet.
- Has the ability to troubleshoot and show why existing cabling cannot support the networks bandwidth requirement.
- Can detect what is at the end of any cable and displays device configuration.
- Identifies unused switch ports that can be reallocated.
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows the distance to faults with intelligent WireMap.
- Has the ability to test all copper cabling media; twisted pair, coax and audio cabling.
- CableIQ is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians.
- Reduces escalated problems by as much as 30%.
- Enables front line technicians to identify and troubleshoot a wider range of problems within the infrastructure.