Fluke Networks Versiv DSX2-8000 V2 Cable Analyser with Intergrated WiFi
The Fluke Networks Versiv DSX2-8000-INT CableAnalyser is the industries first true Cat 8 field tester.
The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper cable certifiers enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II.
- Supports copper certification, fibre optic loss, OTDR testing and fibre end-face inspection
- Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, 8, Class FA, I/II and all current standards. Cat 6A test in just 8 seconds.
- ProjX™ Management System Manages Complex Jobs with Ease – Manage up to 12,000 Cat 6A test results with full graphics
- Analyse test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software.
- Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field.
- Taptive™ Touch Screen User Interface Simplifies Set Up, Eliminates Errors and Speeds Troubleshooting.
- Intertek Verified to TIA Level 2G – the most stringent accuracy requirement
- Built in Alien Crosstalk testing capability
- 2x Mainframe and Remote
- DSX2-8000 CableAnalyzer Modules
- Set of Cat 8/Class I Permanent Link Adapters
- Set of Cat 8/Class I Channel Adapters
- 2x Headsets
- 2x HandStrap, (2)
- 2x Shoulder Straps
- Carry Case
- USB Interface Cable
- Versiv Open Source Software CD
- 2x AC Chargers
- 2x Universal Couplers
- AxTalk Terminators
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guide.