– 3000N, non-metallic Class-Cca gel-filled central tube cable, up to 24 fibres, glass yarns and FireRes® sheath. DIN/VDE: U-DQ(ZN)BH.
– This cable can be used for LAN and WAN backbones, telecom access lines, fibre to business and fibre to the building drop connections; as well as fibre to the home drop and access connections.
– Non-metallic cable is with gel-filled tubes and water-blocked design.
– With its FireRes® sheathing this cable is ideal for indoor installations.
– It is CPR Class-Cca cable with very high flame retardant performance.
– It has glass yarns for limited rodent protection.
– The cable is water-blocked and well suited for installation in ducts and on trays indoor and limited outdoor use in ducts.