– 3000N, armoured central tube cable, up to 24 fibres, glass yarns, steel armouring and FireRes® sheath, B2ca. DIN/VDE U-DQ(ZN)(SR)H.
– This cable can be used for LAN and WAN backbones, telecom access lines, fibre to business and fibre to the building drop connections; as well as fibre to the home drop and access connections.
– With its FireRes® sheathing this cable is ideal for indoor installations.
– It is CPR Class B2ca cable with very high flame retardant performance.
– The cable with corrugated steel tape armouring is rodent proof.
– The cable is well suited for installation in ducts and on trays indoor and shorter outdoor applications.
Fibre Count: 2 – 24
Sheath Colour: Fibre Specific
Max Installation Tensile Strength: 3000 N
Euro Class CPR: B2ca-s1a-d1-a1
Diameter: 8.5 mm