– 3000 N, armoured, central tube cable, up to 24 fibres, glass yarns, steel armouring and FireBur® sheath class Eca. DIN/VDE: U-D(ZN)(SR)H.
– This cable can be used for LAN and WAN backbones, telecom access lines, fibre to business and fibre to the building drop connections; as well as fibre to the home drop and access connections.
– With its FireBur® sheathing this cable is ideal for indoor/outdoor mixed installation.
– The cable, having a corrugated steel tape armouring, is rodent proof.
– The cable is well suited for installation in ducts and on trays, indoor as well as outdoor. The cable is excellent for direct burial with proper sand back filling.