FOCCUS™ Fiber-Wash™ AQ Precision Fibre Optic Cleaning contains a nonflammable, water-based cleaning solution that quickly and safely cleans the end face of fibre optic connectors, splices and ribbons.
It also dissipates static charge, which prevents attracting airborne contamination that cling to the end face surface. The cleaning formulation has low odor, is plastic safe, and residue free. Because it is water-based, it has the environmental benefits of low VOC and GWP (Global Warming Potential).
This can be transported easily and safely. For best results for Connector Cleaning use in combination with the QbE, QbE2, pQbE and SqR Cleaning Platforms or CCT™ Clear Connection Tool and the Combination Cleaning™ process.
- Nonflammable aqueous cleaner
- Removes a broad range of soils: dust, oils, soils, complex soils, salts and other contaminants
- Residue free, low VOC, low global warming potential (GWP)
- Portable and easily transportable
- Cleans connectors in conjunction with the QbE, QbE2, pQbE or SqR Cleaning Platforms or with the CCT™ Clear Connection Tool
- Dissipates static charge which can attract airborne contaminants
- Plastic safe and compatible for all fiber optic connectors