There are currently no vacancies.
Please check again in the future, as we are always on the look out for new talent.
Alternatively, you may send your CV and personal information to us via email at email@example.com
See below for the current vacancies at Comms Centre:
f you wish to apply for one of these positions, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title within the Subject field.
Sales Account Manager – From £24,000pa
It’s Comms Centre’s mission to provide high-quality technology products and services that ensure that our customers are at the centre of everything with all the support needed for their fast-moving agile business requirements.
We are currently seeking two hardworking team players with good people skills and a keen interest in sales to join our vibrant sales team based in Chatham Maritime, Kent.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, excited to be involved in an ever-growing business and passionate in providing excellent service to our clients in order to exceed targets. A positive attitude and good attention to detail are a must, along with the ability to contribute to a team as needed and the drive to develop new as well as existing accounts.
The Role and responsibilities:
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
· Achieve and exceed sales targets
· Manage a portfolio of accounts day to day
· Generate and maintain a credible forecast for accounts in your region, regularly updating Senior Management
· Manage and update the CRM, ensuring all opportunities are kept up to date
· Generate sales through proactively seeking opportunities with new customers, existing accounts, and non-spending accounts
· Service all customers to a high standard and meet our Service Level agreements
· Achieve and update key performance indicators
· Manage a good working relationship with your team both internally and externally
· Communicate clearly
· Ensure all accounts and information are handled within the company, ISO and legislative guidelines
· Good attention to detail
· An understanding of basic costing and sales principles
· The ability to build new and existing relationships
· A confident, positive, and determined approach
· Strong professional communicational skills, oral and written
· To enjoy working with people
· A keen interest in learning and sales
· Computer literacy – Microsoft Office, CRM package
· Good time keeping
· GCSE Maths and English (A-C grade or above) or equivalent
· Driving Licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £24,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chatham: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)